Pay your bill in a safe, secure and easy way. With our service provided through Bill.com, you can pay your bill right from your computer, or you can send us the bills and we’ll pay them for you. This helps you save your time for what you do best, running your business.
- Controlled access: Bill.com our servers are in high-security locked facility with biometric access controls.
- Guards and video surveillance 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- Employees must have an ID card, a PIN, and a full hand scan on file in order to enter the facility.
- All Bill.com employees go through a background check.
- Firewalls and intrusion-detection devices prevent unauthorized electronic access to servers.
- Your data is secured and protected with the same encryption standards and disaster recovery procedures that banks use.Access to Your Data:
When you use Bill.com, we’ll help you define each user’s access to data and documents is defined by the user roles and permissions you want them to have, so employees, accountants and others see only what you want them to see.
- You, your vendors and your customers never need to share bank account information in order to facilitate payments via Bill.com.
- Eliminating filing cabinets and paper documents automatically eliminates a major security vulnerability.
- We employ multi-factor authentication (MFA) to prevent fraudulent access to your Bill.com account.
- Eliminating paper checks eliminates check theft.
- All payments, whether check or electronic, are made through the Bill.com account, so your bank account and routing numbers are never exposed.
- Positive Pay works at the bank level to assure that altered checks will not be paid.
- Regular completion of a SOC 1, Type 2 Audit (formerly known as a SAS 70, Type 2) by a leading national CPA Firm.
- Verisign Secured website and application.
- All funds are FDIC insured.
Click Here to access our Payroll Timekeeping Service Login