We Are Different
- Gets you started with QuickBooks & “see you
at the end of the year”.
- “Call us if you have any questions” (for a
- Many revenue sources.
- Records to accountant in January or February.
- Big event is the tax season.
- Does 12 months of work during tax season.
- Asks questions in March or April about what
happened the previous year.
- Client waits until 4/15 to find out how much is
owed to IRS.
- Go here for bookkeeping, go there for payroll
and we will do the taxes.
- Client never knows what the fee will be or
when it will be billed.
Complete Small Business Solutions
- Initial Strategy Sessions lets clients know
where they stand and the plan for the year.
- Proactive with clients – no extra charge
(normally included in monthly service).
- Focus on needs of small business owners.
- Keep records up to date every month.
- Big event is summer and fall for tax planning.
- Does December’s work in January.
- Asks questions about what happened the
- Client has no surprises on tax returns and files
returns before 4/15.
- One stop shop which allows us to help you
make timely, relevant decisions.
- Fixed annual pricing, all-inclusive and
agreed up front.